Test to Release We now provide for the new ‘Test to Release’ scheme. This is operated at the onsite testing facility at Newcastle Airport. The Test to Release scheme allows passengers arriving into the UK from a destination that does not have a Travel Corridor to take a test after 5 days, and if negative, […]
Having worked with various Occupational Health providers for 15 years, I can honestly say that Emma is the best Occupational Health Advisor that I have ever had the pleasure of working with.
I am always so impressed by NPH Group. Your energy, enthusiasm and great achievements…
It was a pleasure to work with the Occupational Health Nurse and I look forward to working with NPH again soon. Thanks to all the team for an excellent service.
Leading provider of Occupational Health services
NPH Works is focused on meeting the Occupational Health needs of companies of all sizes to ensure that you are enabled to take positive action in support of your people in the workplace. We are here for you.
- Do you need a reliable, professional Occupational Health provider who will routinely offer pertinent timely advice and guidance to help you manage decisions relating to fitness for roles in your workforce?
- Are you looking to establish a regular Health Surveillance programme to reduce the risk of noncompliance and heavy fines from the Health and Safety Executive (HSE)?
- Do you want to be compliant and reduce the risk of costly litigation?
- Do you need access to a fully comprehensive team of professionals and support staff who can answer any question you might have about employee’s fitness to work?
- Are you looking for timely reports from consultations and on service level activity?
NPH Works is a service provided by NPH Group, a leading provider of specialist Occupational Health and services. We look after clients across the North East (NE) of England and can now reach to other locations around the UK.
Health surveillance is a system of ongoing health checks. These important health checks may be required by law for employees who are exposed to noise or vibration, ionising radiation, solvents, fumes, dusts, biological agents and other substances hazardous to health, or work in compressed air.
You can easily and quickly generate and an instant Health Surveillance quote by clicking the button below.
If you are travelling abroad, or returning to the UK, negative Covid-19 swab tests and a certificate to prove that you do not have the virus are required. NPH Group is working in collaboration with Leeds Bradford Airport and Yourgene Health to provide convenient, efficient, and cost-effective Covid-19 tests for passengers who require them.